Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Idea

So I've been having this idea in my head for a while. Mostly because lately I've been depressed. Honestly, I have stopped caring. But then I started thinking, there is honestly so much to live for. There is some much out there that I haven't seen, that I haven't done. I want to travel, and find who I am. And focusing in on the little things that get me down isn't going to help me, it's actually making me worse.
Here's the plan. Everyday, and yes I do mean everyday, I will be posting one thing that is worth living for, either something on my bucket list that I will have completed, something small that happened that day, something I look forward to, anything. Anything that is worth living for. Because trust me, there is a lot of things worth living for, especially the small ones. I have to admit, even in my darkest hours, I love life. It's beautiful, magical, and amazing, even through it doesn't always seem like it. I want to find that magic again. Come with me if you want, or figure out your own things to live for.
As always, live, love and laugh,
Brina

No comments:

Post a Comment